You can enter your income and expenses from your records into the self-employment area.
In Turbo Tax Self-Employed, online
· Click on the Federal section, in the left menu
· Click on Income and Expenses, at the top
· You may see a prompt for Self-Employment, but if not
· Click on See List of All Income and See All Income
· Scroll down to the Self-Employment section with the green person icon
· Click on Show More
· And Start or Revisit
Turbo Tax will ask questions about your self-employment and there are blue buttons for Add income for this work for 1099s and Additional income and other income and then Add Expenses for this work. On the Expenses page, there is a blue triangle next to Less common expenses, that opens up additional options such as professional fees and commissions.
This TurboTax FAQ should help pull the correct information from your Uber account.