rachel-kazor

I'm using Intuit Turbotax Deluxe for Mac filing for 2018. The program says I cannot submit my taxes because form 8863 is not available. When will it become available?

I am trying to file my taxes for 2018 using turbotax for Mac. The program is telling me I cannot file because form 8863 is not available. When will this form become available so that I can complete e-filing my taxes?

JamikaLO

You can navigate here https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319876. select TurboTax CD/Download for Mac and it will take you to the list of forms and show the availability date. 

rachel-kazor

The forms are showing "available" for e-file availability based on the list linked below, however the program is still telling me that the form is not available. How do I get past this and e-file my taxes, and find the actual form (even though its telling me its not available when it is?)
JamikaLO