• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rachel-kazor

I'm using Intuit Turbotax Deluxe for Mac filing for 2018. The program says I cannot submit my taxes because form 8863 is not available. When will it become available?

I am trying to file my taxes for 2018 using turbotax for Mac. The program is telling me I cannot file because form 8863 is not available. When will this form become available so that I can complete e-filing my taxes?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JamikaLO
Level 5

I'm using Intuit Turbotax Deluxe for Mac filing for 2018. The program says I cannot submit my taxes because form 8863 is not available. When will it become available?

You can navigate here https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319876. select TurboTax CD/Download for Mac and it will take you to the list of forms and show the availability date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rachel-kazor

The forms are showing "available" for e-file availability based on the list linked below, however the program is still telling me that the form is not available. How do I get past this and e-file my taxes, and find the actual form (even though its telling me its not available when it is?)
JamikaLO
Level 5

You can navigate here https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319876. select TurboTax CD/Download for Mac and it will take you to the list of forms and show the availability date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v