turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm using Intuit Turbotax Deluxe for Mac filing for 2018. The program says I cannot submit my taxes because form 8863 is not available. When will it become available?

I am trying to file my taxes for 2018 using turbotax for Mac. The program is telling me I cannot file because form 8863 is not available. When will this form become available so that I can complete e-filing my taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm using Intuit Turbotax Deluxe for Mac filing for 2018. The program says I cannot submit my taxes because form 8863 is not available. When will it become available?

You can navigate here https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319876. select TurboTax CD/Download for Mac and it will take you to the list of forms and show the availability date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The forms are showing "available" for e-file availability based on the list linked below, however the program is still telling me that the form is not available. How do I get past this and e-file my taxes, and find the actual form (even though its telling me its not available when it is?)

You can navigate here https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319876. select TurboTax CD/Download for Mac and it will take you to the list of forms and show the availability date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies