melodieparker42

I’m trying to find out how I delete the “Form 7202-T Credits for Sick Leave and Family Leave note so that I can

File my taxes electriconically
ee-ea

saraap27

Thank you, Champ! This FAQ worked in my case.

Ciaragassaway616

Hello it won’t let me E-file because of form 7202. I’m trying to delete it. But I don’t see anything about tools in my left menu

JamesG1

IRS form 7202 Credits for Sick Leave and Family Leave for Certain Self-Employed Individuals is not yet available according to forms availability.  See this TurboTax Help.

In TurboTax Online, you may be able to remove the form with the Delete a Form tool. 

• Down the left side of the screen, click on Tax Tools.
  • Then click on Tools.
  • Then in the center of the page, click on Delete a Form.
  • Choose the form to be delete and click Delete to the right of the form(s). 

See also this TurboTax Help.