I'm stuck in Smart Check (Home & Business edition...

I'm stuck in Smart Check (Home & Business edition)

Smart Check tells me to fix a few things but I can't get past the first item.  Whether I enter -0- or 10 or 100 it won't accept the entry.  I've switched to the form and added an item... nope... nada.

here's a screen shot of the entry that's unwilling to accept... anything.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 4.10.46 PM.jpg

It depends.

I recommend going back into the step by step section of the program and reviewing your input under the Business section of the interview process.  Try deleting the input for the box in question and then selecting Review again.

It may just be there is a character in the box that is generating an error that just needs to be deleted.

I agree with the previous reviewer. If that suggestion doesn't work, try saving all your information stored in that specific Schedule C "worksheet" (print the form, screenshot, write down the form data on paper, whatever works), then carefully delete that one specific worksheet and nothing else, then go back into the guided step by step filling in of answers. That should do the trick for you.

Thanks very much. I have another concern and may just throw the entire file away and start over.  I entered some serious deductions that did not impact my debt to society and should have.  I really appreciate your answer, and the second one below, thank you.

Thanks very much. I have another concern and may just throw the entire file away and start over.  I entered some serious deductions that did not impact my debt to society and should have.  I really appreciate your answer, and the first one above, thank you.

Thank you, I did as you suggested but didn't get favorable results.  So, I deleted everything from the page, still no favorable results.

I decided to discard the entire tax file and start over.  

That did the trick.

Again, thanks for your input, very helpful!

I did what Jotika72 suggested combined with yours.

I did not get a favorable outcome.

I must have 'invented' some glitch and decided it would be best to start over.

It didn't take too long, I'd been through it all already, and I came out with a favorable outcome.

Thank you for your input and guidance.