andremxxx

I'm signing a consent to disclose... by entering my SNN and it gives me an error which reads "Field must be the same as your Social Security number (Case Sensitive)" ?

How can my SSN be case sensitive, its numbers!?

HeatherPLO

Ensure your social security number was entered correctly previously.  Look here to double check:

• In your return, select "Personal Info"
  • On "Personal Info Summary" page you will see your personal details listed (SSN, Birthdate, Occupation, Resident State), as well as those of your husband
  • Click on "Edit" button to the right of your personal details
  • On "Your personal info" screen, find the Social Security number box, edit the number and click on Continue button
  • You will be returned to the "Personal Info Summary" page

HeatherPLO

andremxxx

I hate to admit this but I did make a mistake in my "Personal Info". Thanks for the comment. Hopefully this helps someone else in the future.
HeatherPLO

My pleasure.  Thanks for the update!