Solved: I’m recently married and wanted to make sure that when I gave my husband my w2 to file with you guys earlier this year was that all I needed to do in order to file?

I’m recently married and wanted to make sure that when I gave my husband my w2 to file with you guys earlier this year was that all I needed to do in order to file?

If you are filing married jointly you are only required to file a single joint return that contains both spouses' tax information.

If the only tax document you had was a W-2, and it was included on the joint return along with all his relevant tax documents, that is all that is necessary.