Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Money was taking from my refund because it said I did not have health insurance covered but I do and I has it all last year. I need to change my filing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Money was taking from my refund because it said I did not have health insurance covered but I do and I has it all last year. I need to change my filing

I'm presuming you already filed and the return was accepted.  In that case, you will need to file an amended return.  The intro screen to TurboTax has a link to follow to prepare an amended (paper) return.  The federal 1040 form has a simple checkbox on line 61 that declares you had full year coverage.  (On 1040-EZ it's on line 11, 1040-A line 38.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I'm presuming you already filed and the return was accepted.  In that case, you will need to file an amended return.  The intro screen to TurboTax has a link to follow to prepare an amended (paper) return.  The federal 1040 form has a simple checkbox on line 61 that declares you had full year coverage.  (On 1040-EZ it's on line 11, 1040-A line 38.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies