`

Money was taking from my refund because it said I did not have health insurance covered but I do and I has it all last year. I need to change my filing

I'm presuming you already filed and the return was accepted.  In that case, you will need to file an amended return.  The intro screen to TurboTax has a link to follow to prepare an amended (paper) return.  The federal 1040 form has a simple checkbox on line 61 that declares you had full year coverage.  (On 1040-EZ it's on line 11, 1040-A line 38.)