rwmccarty42

I'm on the last page to File my returns and it is asking me to "Verify that I'm not a robot" but i isn't showing me anything.... Or letting me click the "Transmit" button

mesquitebean

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
If that doesn't work, see if a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.