kjameson84

I'm not seeing an option to search for my W-2 online like in past years where it would just transfer all my info for me. Is this not an option this year ?

It's just probably too early.  The employer has until Feb 1 to make them available.  Don't be in a hurry.

Even when the IRS finalizes the Forms you need and Even if Turbo Tax lets you submit your return they will just hold all the returns until the IRS opens filing on Jan 27, 2021 or later.  So there is no hurry.  And a lot of people who file early find out they have to amend later like when they get their actual W2 and 1099 forms.  Or they get more forms than they were expecting.  

And You should wait because you might get a late W2 or 1099 in the mail.  They have until Jan 31 to send you the tax forms.  Or they may send you a corrected W2 or 1099 even later.

Found this one.  Why can't I import my W2 (might be too early)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/why-can-t-i-import-my-w-2/00/26447