I'm not comfortable giving my bank info and don't ...

I'm not comfortable giving my bank info and don't see why its needed.

Do I have to include my my banking information? My account was recently jacked and it was a nightmare to fix.

You only need to enter bank routing and account numbers if you select direct deposit of a tax refund.  You can just request a refund check mailed to your tax return address.

I know about the direct deposit and routing number but the tax form is asking for the User ID and Password.

@swimming75 wrote:

To access a financial institution to import tax data a User ID and Password is required to access that account.  The User ID and Password are not stored anywhere by TurboTax.

If you are not comfortable with entering a User ID and Password, then do not import the forms.  Enter the forms manually in the section of the program requiring the tax data.

Where is that?     No tax form requires that.      If you want to *import* financial  forms then you must log into the financial institution account but you can just manually enter the data.

Are you trying to enter a 1099?  You don't have to import it.  Don't enter the bank name and don't try to import it.  It is just as fast and easy to manually enter it.  When you enter a 1099 the first screen is How to Enter, by Import or Enter it Myself. Scroll down and click the last circle to enter it myself.