Solved: I'm new to filing taxes on here & i was wondering if after i filed my taxes online &everything is done on here, do i still need to print everything out &mail it in?

hannahash231

I'm new to filing taxes on here & i was wondering if after i filed my taxes online &everything is done on here, do i still need to print everything out &mail it in?

If you e-filed your return, you do not have to mail anything in to the IRS.  It has all been done electronically.  Just save your W-2’s and other paperwork for your own records.  You should also print a copy of your return for your own records.