I'm in the cell: Check this entry: It is asking for a TIN number for a 1099-Misc employer. but the employer has a SS number, and it won't let me enter in the SS cell.

If you can't get past this, you'll need to delete Form 1099-MISC. 

Please see the TurboTax FAQ "How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?" below for guidance.

Once you've done this, type "self employed income" in search box in the upper right-hand corner, then click "Jump to self employed income."  If you're asked whether you received a 1099-MISC, say "no," and just enter the money information from the form.  It makes no difference to the IRS.