Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm in a US version when I need Canadian version for Alberta

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
GeoffreyG

We apologize for any confusion between TurboTax Canada and TurboTax United States.  Because our company offers personal income tax software products in both countries, and both programs are in English (there is also a French language translation for Canada), it can indeed be confusing, and easy to mix up the two.  You're certainly not the first person to encounter such difficulty.

That said, we respectfully suggest that you please visit our TurboTax Canada website here:

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/online-tax-software.jsp

You can create a Canadian TurboTax online account there, and complete all of the necessary tax forms for filing a tax return from the Province of Alberta.  If you find that you need help while filling out your Canadian tax forms, or if you have Canadian tax questions, please know that we also have a dedicated phone department of tax experts located in Canada, just for this purpose.

Thank you for your question, and for your interest in TurboTax.

Hello,

I have a numbered company (corporation) in Alberta Canada which is inactive other than making some interest from the bank, paying taxes and paying myself dividends (no income). My year end is from Sept 1 2019 to Aug 31 2020. I see that there is a November to October 2020 turbo tax for sale for 249.99 but I'm not sure if that is what I'm looking for. I will also need to do my personal taxes for 2020, is there a package that you think my work for me?

Thank you!

@cheechjazzy wrote:

Hello,

I have a numbered company (corporation) in Alberta Canada which is inactive other than making some interest from the bank, paying taxes and paying myself dividends (no income). My year end is from Sept 1 2019 to Aug 31 2020. I see that there is a November to October 2020 turbo tax for sale for 249.99 but I'm not sure if that is what I'm looking for. I will also need to do my personal taxes for 2020, is there a package that you think my work for me?

Thank you!

This is the TurboTax US user community website.
Go to this TurboTax Canada website for assistance with a Canadian tax return or the TurboTax Canada editions - https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/turbotax-support/help/03/en-ca

@cheechjazzy 

You posted on the U.S. TurboTax board when I believe you wanted the Canadian TurboTax board.

Post here --> https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/forums/discussion/03/350

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies