I'm in a US version when I need Canadian version for Alberta

We apologize for any confusion between TurboTax Canada and TurboTax United States.  Because our company offers personal income tax software products in both countries, and both programs are in English (there is also a French language translation for Canada), it can indeed be confusing, and easy to mix up the two.  You're certainly not the first person to encounter such difficulty.

That said, we respectfully suggest that you please visit our TurboTax Canada website here:

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/online-tax-software.jsp

You can create a Canadian TurboTax online account there, and complete all of the necessary tax forms for filing a tax return from the Province of Alberta.  If you find that you need help while filling out your Canadian tax forms, or if you have Canadian tax questions, please know that we also have a dedicated phone department of tax experts located in Canada, just for this purpose.

Thank you for your question, and for your interest in TurboTax.