I'm getting "The 1099 import service for E*TRADE S...

brad_meyers

I'm getting "The 1099 import service for E*TRADE Securities is currently unavailable." Is this service available this year?

qwertyuiop69

I've had the same issue for the past week (TurboTax Premier Online) and the support reps keep saying "maybe they're working on it, try again tomorrow."

I am not confident this issue will ever be resolved.

GiseleD

If you are not able to import your 1099-B, you may have to enter it manually. Here's where you enter your 1099-B in TurboTax:

1. Open (continue) your return if it isn't already open.
  2. In TurboTax, search for 1099-B and then select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you sell stocks, mutual funds, bonds, or other investments in 2019? If you see Here's the info we have for these investment sales, select Add More Sales.
  4. Answer Yes to Did you get a 1099-B or brokerage statement for these sales?
  5. At Let's get your tax info, choose how you want to enter your 1099-B (type it in yourself).
  6. Follow the instructions.