lobato

I'm getting emails from your system with the subject "In Progress: Your TurboTax Return Status" I am not using turbotax to file. How can I get this to stop?

hdrdturbo

My situation may be slightly different. I had been experimenting with TurboTax Free File but was not comfortable with the results and wanted to research further. I received a notice that my order was completed and yet I hadn't agreed to proceed, so I posted a question.

The response suggested I check the following site:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-results/

Not sure if this will help you but you might get some insight. Otherwise, it could be a  spoof but that would only make sense if someone was trying to get your information when sending the emails.

Hope that helps.