I'm from Argentina, i worked in Park City, Utah last year so i'll like to know if i am able to fill my taxes from my country?

I don't have any adress in U.S. so i will have to fill my adress in Argentina, is there a problem there?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JohnR1

Yes - you can file your federal income tax return using a foreign mailing address.

If you have an overpayment on your return, the IRS can mail a refund to check to a foreign address, but it does not make direct deposits into foreign bank accounts. In the File section of TurboTax, indicate that you want a refund check, not a direct deposit into your bank account.  

Please ensure that you have entered your foreign address in the Personal Info section of the program properly.  In the Mailing Address section, you should have used the option for "Foreign country", instead of the default "U.S. address".  The IRS will send the refund check to the foreign address which you have entered.  The check from the IRS will be drawn from the U.S. Treasury, so you will need to ensure that your bank will accept a check from the U.S. Treasury, denominated in U.S. Dollars.