Solved: I'm filing 2019 Married filing jointly. My husband...

I'm filing 2019 Married filing jointly. My husband passed away 1/3/2020. Should I enter his date of death on 2019 tax return?

Sorry for you loss.  No you would not enter that he passed away on your 2019 return,  you will enter his date of passing when you file your 2020 return (filed in 2021).

In the My Info section when entering his personal information you will be asked My spouse passed away before filing this return.  Answer Yes.

No, you do not enter his date of passing on the 2019 tax return.