turbojoc50

I'm entering my state tax refund amt from my 1099-G, but none of the options for "type of payment" on my screen do not apply (e.g., taxable grant, agricultural prog etc)

This is on the "Wages & Income" tab.  The options are Taxable grant, agricultural program payment, market gain on CCC loans, reemployment trade adjustment assistance, or business of farm tax refund.  I had a personal tax refund!

To enter a state or local tax refund (Form 1099-G) -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Other Common Income
  • On State and Local Tax Refunds on Form 1099-G, click the start or update button

Or enter state refunds in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to state refunds

• Scroll down to Other Common Income