Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm being told there are no entries for a K-1 even though I've filled out the form entirely, can someone help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

I'm being told there are no entries for a K-1 even though I've filled out the form entirely, can someone help?

Is that the message TurboTax is giving you? If so, did you enter your K-1 using the following process?

Here's how to enter a K-1 in TurboTax Online:

• Open or continue your return.
  • Search for K-1 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  • This will take you to the Schedules K-1 or Q screen.
  • Answer Yes and follow the prompts. You may be prompted to upgrade to Premier, if you're not already using it.
  • We’ll ask some questions about your K-1, and then you’ll enter the data from the form.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks for the response! I do have TurboTax Premier and I followed those prompts you outlined below exactly and all of the information from my K-1 is entered correctly. I've even deleted the entry and re-created it - and I still get message. Also, my 1099-DIV section is showing "Needs Review" even though I have no dividend income. These are the only two outstanding items for my return.

Even with the above issues, when I press the "Review" function for my return, it scans through the entire return and says that everything is done correctly and I am ready to file. Very strange - makes me think it might be in IT or system glitch?

Let me know if you have any additional thoughts, I really appreciate your help!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies