Is that the message TurboTax is giving you? If so, did you enter your K-1 using the following process?
Here's how to enter a K-1 in TurboTax Online:
- Open or continue your return.
- Search for K-1 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
- This will take you to the Schedules K-1 or Q screen.
- Answer Yes and follow the prompts. You may be prompted to upgrade to Premier, if you're not already using it.
- We’ll ask some questions about your K-1, and then you’ll enter the data from the form.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Thanks for the response! I do have TurboTax Premier and I followed those prompts you outlined below exactly and all of the information from my K-1 is entered correctly. I've even deleted the entry and re-created it - and I still get message. Also, my 1099-DIV section is showing "Needs Review" even though I have no dividend income. These are the only two outstanding items for my return.
Even with the above issues, when I press the "Review" function for my return, it scans through the entire return and says that everything is done correctly and I am ready to file. Very strange - makes me think it might be in IT or system glitch?
Let me know if you have any additional thoughts, I really appreciate your help!