Solved: I'm an actor who goes on several interviews a week in the hopes of landing a contract. I have a subscription to a clothing service--

I'm an actor who goes on several interviews a week in the hopes of landing a contract. I have a subscription to a clothing service--

I have a subscription to a clothing service which sends me clothing at a flat rate monthly (but is rented not owned by me) for the purposes of these interviews or job seeking. Or booking situations where I have to provide my own costume. I have a LeTote subscription, and am a full time actor. I do not use the clothes for personal wear outside of job interviews and extremely formal affairs/ networking events/ red carpets, etc... Could this service be deducted under miscellaneous? 

Unfortunately, you cannot deduct that cost.  However, if you actually had to rent or purchase a "costume" (that is period related or unlike normal clothing you could wear) that would be deductible.  The other clothing that "could" be worn outside of your interviews, even if you don't, is not a deductible expense.