Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I lost my w2 form and need to know my wages for the year

1 Reply
Level 15
Level 15

I lost my w2 form and need to know my wages for the year

TurboTax does not have access to your W-2.  You can ask your employer to issue you a replacement W-2.

You "may" be able to import this tax document, IF your employer or payroll provider partners with TurboTax for this feature.  See the info below regarding importing your W-2.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies