mandiromanko

I logged in to inquire where my VA refund was and it says incomplete? Can you please help me???

IreneS

UPDATED FOR TAX YEAR 2019

Your state return(s) may not have been transmitted with the federal return and will show a status of incomplete if you filed your federal return by itself (or with another state). 

You can check the e-file status of your federal and state returns by clicking here:  Check your e-file status

If your federal return has been accepted you can e-file your state return.  E-filing a state by itself is only allowed once a federal return is accepted. 

To access your state return(s), after filing your federal return, please follow these steps: 

1. On the Overview page, click on My TurboTax > My Tax Timeline.  
  2. Click on Continue my [state] return.  
  3. If you have not completed your state return, click on the State Taxes tab.  If you have completed your state return, click on the Review tab and go through the prompts to file your state return.  

[Edited | 4/13/2020 |  1:45 pm PDT]

IreneS

UPDATED FOR TAX YEAR 2019

2. Click on Continue my [state] return.  

[Edited | 4/13/2020 |  1:45 pm PDT]