lquarles

I lived in 2 states in 2017. Can I use one copy of Deluxe Turbo Tax to file for both states?

mesquitebean

Are you using desktop Deluxe (CD/download)?  If so, one state program may already be included.   Deluxe comes in 2 versions--one that is combo Federal and State, and one that is Federal-only.

You only need 1 copy of Deluxe.  If you have the Deluxe version that has one state program included, you can purchase the second state program.   It is currently discounted at 39.99 (normally 44.99).    You can buy it from inside the Deluxe program.

Each state return has a 24.99 state efile fee, currently discounted to 19.99.  There is no state efile fee for New York state, and no fee to print and mail the state returns.

mesquitebean

lquarles

Thank you!
mesquitebean

You're welcome.  Good luck.