New-York

I live and work abroad for a foreign company as a contractor with no 1099-MISC nor a W-2. How do I report this income?

MargaretL

You can enter foreign income without any forms, actually. It has special data entry and it accounts for all situations of foreign income.

To enter worldwide/foreign income in Turbo Tax:

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Select Wages and Income 
  3. Scroll down to Less Common Income
  4. Select Foreign Income and Exclusion - Answer “Yes” to “Did you make any money outside the United States?” and follow the interview questions. You will be asked to enter income from a U.S company, a foreign company, self-employment income, housing allowance, income from a Form W-2, 1099-MISC, schedule K-1 from a business or simply cash income - check the box A statement from my foreign employer (could be cash).
New-York

As I was considered a consultant, thus not an employee of the company, do I include Company information in the "Enter Your Employer Information" section? If  not, how do I deal with this issue?