d3fung

I keep getting this Smart Check error for Form 2210: Part II (Box A should not be checked, the penalty is zero) after the Feburary 14th, 2019 update.

I can't e-file my state taxes though I've already filed my federal.  There's no way to for be to uncheck the box and I can't delete the Form.  Turbotax seems to re-add the form after I delete it and report the same error.  I'm using the Desktop version of Premier.  Please help.

AnnetteB

The situation you described is currently being addressed by TurboTax.

Please see the information in the article below and click the blue link to enter your email address so that you are notified when it has been resolved.

d3fung

Is there a rough time frame as to when this would be addressed?
AnnetteB

When a time frame is known, the article above will be updated to show the expected resolution date.