I keep getting rejection because of code SEIC-F1040-506-01. Ss matches up and other parent didnt claim my kid as im the one who did her taxes and know she didnt claimhim

I did my fiances taxes and under tge questions do you wish to claim (child) i selected no. Under tge question is another parent claiming (child) i selected yes. And on top of that. My refund was filed first a good 10 minutes before hers. This is the 4th time mines been rehected and ive made sure all the stuff was correct. It seems that she somehow claimed half of him which i cabt understand. What am i to do?

You will need to print, sign, and mail your tax return to the IRS. To prevent fraudulent returns, the IRS will only accept each dependent's SSN once in their e-file system.  If another tax return has been filed using the child's SSN, no further e-files using that SSN will be accepted in the e-file system (even if they did not claim the child as a dependent but the child's SSN was on the tax return).