drblooz

I keep getting kicked back to a previous page when I say I want to file by mail. They asked me for my DL info I entered it, but I'm still going in circles!

EbonyA

Please see the information below that provides guidance for choosing to file by mail:

1.Open your return in TurboTax.
2.Select the File tab and proceed to the E-file Your Federal Return for FREE screen.
3.Select the option File by mail near the bottom of your screen, then Continue.
4.On the following screen, select the return(s) you wish to print for mailing.
5.Continue following the on-screen instructions until you get to the Print Tax Return For Mailing screen. On this screen, select Print Returns to Mail.

6.After the "printing" graphic finishes loading, make any adjustments in the windows (printer, number of copies, etc.) and then select Print.
7.When finished, select Continue and follow any additional on-screen instructions.

The first page in your printout package will be the File by Mail Instructions, which will provide the mailing address and what forms, if any, you need to include.

Important: To prevent identity theft, we recommend that you mail your return from a post office or give it directly to your mail carrier.

EbonyA

1.Open your return in TurboTax.