Solved: I keep getting a rejected message on my taxes. I change the birthdate and it changes back to the wrong one.

I keep getting a rejected message on my taxes. I change the birthdate and it changes back to the wrong one.

Instead of changing your birthday on the rejection screen where it keeps changing it back, change your birthday under the My Info (left menu) tab.  This is where it needs to be corrected.  Sign in to your return, click on Take me to my return, and then select My Info on the left.   Click Edit (all the way to the right of the screen) next to your name and change your birthday there.  Then when you go to e-file, your birthday will match and you won't get rejected.  

Delete the person or dependent and enter them again.  If it's not a dependent, delete the birth date, close the return, sign back in and open again, go back  to the person in question and enter a new birth date

I need to change my birthday 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the solution above your post for the birthday rejection issue.