I just realized that I am being charged a $39.00 fee +- to pay for my Turbo Tax from my federal return. How can I change to credit card? Do I have to start over?

You are able to go back and change your payment method as long as your return is not in pending or accepted status.  However, if your return is rejected, for whatever reason, and you choose to mail in your return the TurboTax processing fees will be dropped

Below are the steps in removing/changing your payment method before you e-file

1. Sign in to your account and open your return by selecting Take me to my return.
  2. Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  3. On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  4. Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
  5. Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
  6. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.