turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rgr1022

Even if you don’t do Sales work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. did this but 6x ?

I keep getting this message and doing it over and over! 

Even if you don’t do SALES/SECURITIES AND INSURANCE work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. Let’s get it done. We’ll take you where you need to go.  

Well after about six times of doing this it’s not getting the idea,  so what do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
whittsend

Even if you don’t do Sales work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. did this but 6x ?

Did you get an answer?  I have the same problem.
rgr1022

I just gave up. In the final review it didn't matter.   

whittsend

Did you get an answer to this?  I am having the same problem.

janze001

I too have the same problem, very vey frustrating - going in circles.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You are commenting on an older thread. Can you provide some more details about the issue you are having? @janze001 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies