Solved: I just files for an extension. don't have my w2 yet will be able change my information and does the state of maine automatically file for the extension?

I just files for an extension. don't have my w2 yet will be able change my information and does the state of maine automatically file for the extension?

When you file your return you will be able to change your information.  See Maine info below.

Maine (ME) automatically grants a 6-month extension to October 15. If you owe them taxes, submit payment by April 15 to avoid penalties. You can either include a check with Form 1040EXT-ME or pay online at their EZ Pay site.