I just filed my taxes today on turbo tax desktop d...

lilone71

I just filed my taxes today on turbo tax desktop due to filing late. My printer isn't working. Is there any way that I can send the filled out forms to my email?

Is there an option with the turbo tax desktop app to send to my email?

Just save your return as a pdf file.  Then you can put it on a flash drive and print it somewhere with a printer.  You can email the pdf but it is not safe to email personal info especially your tax return.  

You could NOT have "just filed today 11/22 " as efiling has been closed since 10/15  so what you must do now is print, ink sign and mail in the return as directed in the instructions.  In the FILE tab you need to choose to mail in the return so the proper forms and instructions will be presented in the PDF file.

If you don't have a way to print them now then save the PDF file to your computer then save the to a thumb drive and take them somewhere they can be printed.  

fanfare

Filing today means going to the US Post Office. That goes without saying.