bang2017

I just file my taxes and download my tax forms for myself and the staye forms say not final do not file what happend?

Your state return may not have all the forms and schedules included in the return available for printing or e-filing.  See this TurboTax support FAQ for state forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

Click on Review at the top of the program screen.  In the Review section is a screen that shows the forms and schedules included in your tax return that have not been finalized and the date they will be available.

Once the forms and schedules for your state tax return have been finalized you will need to return to your 2016 online account to complete and e-file the state tax return.  Click on State Taxes at the top of the program screen.  Continue through the state interview to complete the state return.  Click on File at the top of the program screen.  Follow through the File interview until you are in the state section for e-filing the return by clicking on the Transmit Return button.