I just downloaded 2020 turbotax (home & business);...

I just downloaded 2020 turbotax (home & business); I've used turbotax for years to prepare my 1099s, where can I find the file to import the information for this year?.

I don't remember if I filed my 1099s online or on my computer last year.  I am pretty sure I saved them on my computer the year previous.
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see How do I create W-2 and 1099 forms for my employees or contractors? for assistance with preparing your 1099's in TurboTax Home & Business. 

I found the answer myself.  The problem was that when I downloaded Turbo Tax this year, it would not let me use my old "user name", since in prior years I had loaded TurboTax using a CD.  My old 1099's were in the cloud, but with my "other" (old) user id.  It is regretable that I now have to "manage" two TurboTax user IDs, but at least I found the "missing' information.