To get a copy of your 2018 tax return that you filed this year, sign back in to your account and see the TurboTax FAQ below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301525
You can also print a copy of your tax return by following the instructions below:
1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
2. If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get logged in.
3. Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click Your Tax Returns and Documents.
4. Choose the tax year for the return you want to print
5. Select Download/print return (PDF).
6. On the next screen, click Download my return.
7. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a File menu in the upper left corner, open that and select Print.
8. Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post