I just check my account and noticed it said pendin...

lovekids331

I just check my account and noticed it said pending stimulus coming to my account so need to remove it off my taxes now

Did you already file?  That's probably for the 3rd round Stimulus payment.  It doesn't go on your tax return.  Only the first 2 rounds.

lovekids331

Yes I filed last week and claimed the rebate not knowing it was going to post in my account on the 17th. So how can I remove it because I think that’s the reason I just got audited 

No the one coming is a brand new one.  It's the 3rd one.  You couldn't have entered it on your return yet.  You only enter the first and second Stimulus payments.  Did you get the first 2?  The first one started coming out last April and the second one late December and January.   

If you claimed the Recovery rebate credit on line 30 but already got it the IRS will subtract it from your refund.  Why do you think you are getting audited?  It's probably too early to get audited for 2020.  Did you get a letter?