christina-grabar

I input 2017 in my downloaded Turbo Tax. Then, I decided to use my CPA and he filed my return. Can I use the Turbo Tax 2017 as a starting point for doing my 2018 taxes?

I verified that my Turbo Tax agreed to my CPA’s return.  I want to do my own 2018 taxes and would like to use the 2017 that I already input.  Can I close out the 2017 and use for 2018?

Anita01

You can Save the file you created under the File tab in the upper left,and, yes, you can then transfer that return to the 2018 program.  You would need to purchase a new program for 2018 as each year's program does only that year's return.

Anita01