Solved: I hit the transmit my returns now button and it wont do anything

I hit the transmit my returns now button and it wont do anything

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the CAPTCHA.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Log in and try again.

Check for errors and internet connection

This did not work

Logging out and clearing the browser Internet cache worked for me!  Thank you, mesquitebean!!!