expat54

I hit start to beginning the payment process and nothing is happening as I am just taken to a blank page. I want to pay you guys and my takes and get it over with.

CassLO

Try completely shutting down your web browser and relaunch it. If this doesn't work, delete your cookies and cache.

Then you can follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below to get back to paying your TurboTax fees:

How can I pay my TurboTax Online fees?

expat54

This still is not working and it won't give me payment options.  I have tried this numerous times.  Cleared cause and cookies and even tried a mother browser.  I am getting a bit frustrated.  I'd like to file and pay my taxes

expat54

No, the problem hasn't gotten solved and it's getting pretty annoying.

CatinaT1

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service