jo83764

I have used Turbo Tax for the past several years. Why did I not get software this year

Why didn't I get my software this year?

Chances are good your credit card was out of date & you didn't correct it in time to catch the 2016 program cycle ... if you changed it late or now it will only effect future tax years  so ... you will need to buy the program either from Turbo Tax directly or from a reputable retailer (where you usually get a better price).

Go to this website to check your order status - http://turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/orderstatus/orderstatus.jsp