Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!

slmeints

I have two accounts in Turbo Tax accounts and I would like to combine the accounts. How do I go about merging the two accounts?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

rajNaidu

Unfortunately Turbo Tax has no way to merge accounts at this time. My suggestion would be to pick the one you want to use going forward, and use that one consistently from now on. You might want to choose the one you used to file your 2015 tax return, so you can easily transfer the information to your 2016 return.

I have attempted to log into the account with my previous tax information. I have to be verified by a phone number I no longer have. Choosing to be verified by a different way I am always unsuccessful. I have moved since my last filing on turbo tax and obviously changed phone numbers. 

Any solutions?