khnagra2

I have twin 19 yr olds I usually claim. They made to much in 2019. Is there any benefit to leaving them on my taxes even if I can't claim them if I provided for them?

If they were not in school full time for some part of 5 months AND they made more than $4200 then you lose them as dependents and there is no other benefits to claim.  Time to start charging them rent ... that was the deal in my house ... they either went to school or paid rent. 

And they need to file their own tax returns.  Unless they only made less than 12,200 on a W2 and had no withholding taken out.

Online is only good for 1 return per account.  But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts.   How to start another return in the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

Or they might be able to use the Free File website 

To qualify for the Free File website  you just need to meet one of these 3 things.

AGI $36,000 or less.

Active duty military with AGI of $69,000 or less

OR qualify for EIC (earned income credit.)

In order to use the Free File program, you have to start it at a special website.  Click on the Orange button I Qualify, Let's get Started and set up a NEW account

https://freefile.intuit.com/