I have TurboTax Deluxe but when i go to access my 2017 return it says i must upgrade to turbotax deluxe. If i try to "upgrade" it says i already have deluxe.

TurboTax says deluxe on the top left. When upgrading it only lets me upgrade to the $119.99 and says i already own Deluxe. Still unable to access my 2017 Return.

In order to unlock your prior years' returns, you'll need to go ahead and make payment for your TurboTax Deluxe 2018 program, even if you haven't yet filed your 2018 return.  See the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***