awider

I have turbotax deluxe, but my computer is broken and I am using a friend's. I cant download the program onto my friend's computer. Can I use the online service?

I already paid for turbotax deluxe but cant download it. I dont want to pay for the online service also.

MariaC

You will need to contact customer support and see if you can get a service code:

bobweissman

Why can't you download to friend's computer?
awider

Because I'm using someone else's computer and they dont want anything downloaded onto it
bobweissman

Not much of a friend. You can choose to use TT Online, which still requires a working computer or tablet. But your purchase of TT Desktop will be lost.
awider

can you give me a phone number to call? I'm getting very frustrated
MariaC

violin_lover

What's the current service number to call? Thanks.

KathrynG3

To contact TurboTax, the phone number is: (800) 446 - 8848.

For more information about ways to contact TurboTax, see: What is the TurboTax phone number?