turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gpk1946

I have TT Premier. Need to file 1041. Will TT Business support final 1040 and 1041? Is there process to upgrade for TT Premier to TT Business? Cost?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have TT Premier. Need to file 1041. Will TT Business support final 1040 and 1041? Is there process to upgrade for TT Premier to TT Business? Cost?

"Will TT Business support final 1040 and 1041?"

No, TurboTax Business does not support the preparation and filing of any personal income tax returns (e.g., Form 1040); the program only supports the preparation and filing of income tax returns for entities (e.g, Form 1041).

You can purchase TurboTax Business directly from Intuit or from a reseller, such as Amazon (link below).

https://www.amazon.com/TurboTax-Business-2018-Software-Download/dp/B07HGST5ZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

"Will TT Business support final 1040 and 1041?"

No, TurboTax Business does not support the preparation and filing of any personal income tax returns (e.g., Form 1040); the program only supports the preparation and filing of income tax returns for entities (e.g, Form 1041).

You can purchase TurboTax Business directly from Intuit or from a reseller, such as Amazon (link below).

https://www.amazon.com/TurboTax-Business-2018-Software-Download/dp/B07HGST5ZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies