turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have TT Premier download - I am getting a message that several forms are not ready. This cant be right on Oct 12. How can I remedy?

TurboTax is saying forms are not ready. How can I remedy?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I have TT Premier download - I am getting a message that several forms are not ready. This cant be right on Oct 12. How can I remedy?

ALL the forms have been ready for months.  Did you update your software?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Yes, I did update (several times). 

If your program says it's up to date or you can't update it then do the Manual Update.  This has also fixed the State forms not available problem for some users.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

See if these 2 support articles help

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/there-is-an-update-available-for-your-version-of-t...

And can't install state, state looping

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/state-loop-indicates-turbotax-is-up-to-date-after-...

How can I tell if it is not actually updating?

OK, to close the loop and hopefully provide knowledge to others who encounter this situation--I found out my problem was that I must have downloaded a bootleg copy of the program that was made earlier in the year. Because it was not authentic, it could not update. Buyer beware.

@pglennbradley Yikes....we do warn people about buying software from sites that have prices too low to seem true---can you tell us the name of the site you downloaded from so it be on our "radar?"

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies