mmurdocca

I have TT download and am e-filing Fed and State returns. Also e-filing returns for each of my two adult children. Can I e-file (same) state returns for them as well?

My two adult childrens' state filings are far simpler than mine (married, filing jointly). I am ready to submit theirs, but not yet ready to submit mine. I want to be sure that I can e-file mine and not have to submit a manual copy after e-filing theirs.

Kat

Yes, you can e-file all 3 returns for your (same) state.  Just keep in mind that there is a separate charge to e-file a state return using the Desktop (CD/download) platform.  That fee is currently $19.99, I believe, but will increase soon.  Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat