tiptoptutu

I have to submit tax returns for a visa, and my 2016 tax return is very short. (Only 10 pages, the others are about 100).

Could anyone tell me why this is?  Is it complete?  Thanks!

The PDF of your tax return only includes the Forms and Schedules needed to complete your tax return for the IRS or State.  Any worksheets and information only pages would be included in the PDF on the 2016 Timeline for All forms and worksheets.

When you sign onto to your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create, complete and file the 2016 tax return you will land on the Welcome Home screen.  Click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Download all forms and worksheets